Friday, February 15, 2008

Intro

I already said almost everything you need to know about me in the "if I *have* to talk about me..." section, but I think it's a requirement to write some sort of introduction when you start a blog.

You may be wondering why a blog belonging to "timoweider" is called "Anna Mae Time". Why not "The Wanderings of Tim" or "TMSJW"? Well it's called Anna Mae Time becuase this Blog is dedicated to my GOOD FRIEND Anna Mae.

My full name is Timothy Mark Sergei Jeroboam Weidmiller. My golden birthday is this coming Monday. The reason I only mentioned my sister Zippo's name is because none of my other sisters like me so I don't see why I should mention them.

I have been Home Schooled my whole life. As have my sisters. None of whom wear denim jumpers or head coverings. I live for jeans (PANTS!) and pinstriped shirts. I have several fedora's of course.

I enjoy shooting my sisters with various NERF weaponry when I'm not studying calculus.

I need to leave for my job at the local ski resort! See ya!

10 comments:

Anan said...

AaaaawWWWW!!!! :p

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

Nice to meet you, Timothy.

Very interesting blog so far.

Any friend of Anna's is a friend of mine. Only be a gentleman and treat her like a lady. Otherwise, her Dad and I will hunt you down with shotguns (or some such thing)and shoot you dead. Then who would maintain your blog? So, just keep it nice and friendly (but not too friendly).

We'd love to have you come and visit Emmaus sometime.

Incidentally, starting a blog in her honor was a nice Valentine's Day gesture, and one that didn't even violate the Lenten fast. Very smooth. Good move.

Paul said...

I agree with Pastor, I think this was very sweet.

I look forward to getting to know you. Any friend of Anna's is a friend of mine.

The Savage Karl said...

Hello! I didn't know you were interested in getting a blog. How's life treated you since I last saw you?

timoweider said...

Anan: I thought you would think so.

Pastor: Yes sir!

Paul: I wasn't aware that you and Anna were so close. :p I'm looking forward to meeting you too.

Karl: Of course I was interested in getting a blog! Life has been great. How about you?

timoweider said...

Oh and Karl... I'm really digging your profile pic.

Aaron.D.Nemoyer said...

Hey, Tim, pleasure to mett you.

Karl: hehe. So, did Maggie pick your picture? :P

Anan said...

*slap* Of course Maggie didn't pick his picture. *grumbles about how 99% of people are just stupid... except the truly exceptional like... Rupe Murdock!*

sarahlaughed said...

Mr. T.M.S.J.Weidmiller

Sir,

I believe your work to be an exceptional string of events that simply fell into place. In other words - destiny.

Your devotion to Anna Dearest is truly a cosmic thing.

I hope you both will be very HAPPY and explore many places together.

As Anan's friend I'm sure that you pledge to her service your 'life, fortune, and sacred honor'.

Other than that, I don't know really.

Anan said...

Ahem. Paul and I aren't that close. No closer than ummm... pretty much everybody else. It's just that Paul says strange things sometimes.